View price lists for our NDIS services, private services and rural and remote services.
Delivering quality therapy
The hourly rates for our NDIS funded services are set to ensure we can provide therapy services that are comprehensive, community-based and high quality. View our hourly rate breakdown fact sheet to see how your therapy fees go toward the various expenses we manage as an organisation.
Our therapy services can also be purchased privately with Medicare and private health rebates applying to some services. Please note that we do not bulk bill our services, and there will be a gap payable.
Our Price Lists
Prices are effective from 1 August 2021 for services delivered in rural and remote locations of Western Australia.
Prices are effective from 1 August 2021 for customers with NDIS plans.
Prices are effective from 1 January 2022 for services. Medicare and private health rebates apply to some services.
Get a customised quote
Not sure which pricing applies to you? Contact our friendly team for a customised quote based on your needs.
Our Payment Terms
If you are managing all or part of your NDIS funding, are using a plan manager, or are paying privately we will send invoices after we have provided services.
Invoices are issued each month for services provided in the previous month. Payment is required within 14 days of the invoice date.
Invoices can be paid by direct deposit or credit card. Please use the customer number on your invoice as the reference when making a payment. A receipt will be sent to you once the payment has been cleared.
We do not accept part payments and have the right to suspend services until the full amount is paid.
A final invoice will be sent within 10 business days of your service end date.
You have seven days from the date of invoice to raise any issues with your Key Worker.
- If payment isn’t received within 14 days we will send you a reminder letter/email.
- If payment isn’t received within 21 days we will follow up with you again.
- If payment isn’t received within 28 days we will suspend your service.
- If payment isn’t received within 42 days you will be discharged from services.
- If payment isn’t received within 49 days we will refer your case to a debt collection agency. You will be responsible for any charges associated with the debt collection service.
If you are having any trouble paying your account, please contact our friendly Customer Experience Team on 1300 135 373.